Within our Supply Chain team in Gorinchem we currently have the following vacancy:
Logistics and Customer Service Support
As a Logistics and Customer Service Support Representative you are responsible for the Supply Chain process. You specialize in customer service as well as logistics. You are highly visible within the organization. You support and optimize the order-to-cash cycle of the EMEA customer portfolio. You communicate clearly, share knowledge, initiate, execute and support projects, solve problems and can demonstrate ownership. You are part of the Marketing & Supply Chain team and will report to the Supply Chain Manager with a dotted line to European Commercial Organization.
- You are the link between Sales and Supply Chain. Frequent communication with sales provides you the forecasting data which you maintain in our OMP forecasting system. Based on Sales targets, available stock, Re-supply orders and several Lead times you manage the EMEA Supply Chain.
- You initiate and execute projects supporting the Global Supply Chain. Improving the Global communication and goods flow.
- You organize outbound logistics from local warehouse to customer for PLA and lactide products. You choose the best possible transportation options balancing the customer requirements, the logistical option and cost of transport. Once the transportation is planned you confirm the order to customer service.
- You are part of the global support team that wants to optimize the customer buying experience. You help train colleagues and generate ideas to improve efficiency and make the "order to delivery" a better experience for our customers.
- You work with the warehouses to confirm correct carriers are printing on the bill of ladings, and that carriers are making delivery and pick up appointments.
- Working closely with the regional business development (BD) team.
- Additional tasks in communication with customers on planning and forecast, receivables, alternative products, or packaging.
- Experience in a customer service or support role in a company that produces and distributes physical products.
- Project management.
- S&OP experience is considered a plus.
- Experience of order life cycle management (order thru delivery).
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and perform cross-functional duties successfully.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Adaptable and (internal and external) customer oriented.
- Fluent in English – one extra language is considered a plus.
- Full time availability strongly preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits and your base location will be TotalEnergies Corbion head office in Gorinchem, The Netherlands. What makes TotalEnergies Corbion special is that we produce and market environmentally friendly plastics that help to create a better and waste free society. We have a great company made up of talented, dedicated people – people who share a purpose and a vision.
We offer you the chance to join a company with a:
- Culture to empower people and where your initiatives and ideas make a real difference.
- International focus with truly diverse teams.
- Unique possibility to be trained via our internal expertise in the world of biobased products.
- We invest in relevant training courses related to your particular discipline, that will give you the opportunity to grow into an industry expert.
- Lastly, we offer a friendly, informal culture in a demanding professional environment.
In addition, we actively embrace diversity in how we work together and contribute toward our shared objectives and values. By joining Total Corbion, you will become an employee in a company where you can feel pride in your achievements and develop your career with global prospects.
Please apply by submitting your resumé and cover letter to
For more information you can contact Bart.email@example.com or Francois.firstname.lastname@example.org.