Within our Marketing team we currently have a vacancy for:
Marketing Communications Manager
As Marketing Communications Manager, you are responsible for external and internal communications as well as event management for TotalEnergies Corbion. You are highly visible within the organization and will develop and implement the communications strategy collaborating with stakeholders within the organization. In collaboration with the marketing team, you take ownership and management of conferences and trade shows, press releases, website, communication tools, brand name registrations, corporate identity, internal communications, business gifts and social media.
Within the Marketing team 2 Marketing Communication Managers are active and together you divide and operationalize the below responsibilities.
- You take responsibility for our correct and optimal presence at global conferences and trade shows, liaising with regional Business Development Directors. For the 2 – 3 major events, you develop and implement the strategy, manage suppliers, take care of the on-site booth setup and shut-down and direct the stand duty personnel schedule. Smaller conferences can be managed remotely.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of the annual communications plan and driving projects forward to achieve our “ambition 2030” goals.
- You are the key focal point in the organization to safeguard and protect the company corporate identity. Guard and enable brand, values, and identity. You liaise with regional offices to ensure local implementation meets global standards and offer guidance to the team when questions arise.
- You are responsible for keeping our website & all other digital media up to date and relevant. When new media or media trends evolve you quickly leverage those. You research and write original content for website, intranet, social media platforms and collateral materials.
- You develop press releases and other media content formats around key topics and distribute amongst our network via online channels.
- You are responsible for internal and external communications: ensuring that our tools remain up to date and correct and roll out regular communications throughout the year to our internal and external audiences.
- You are the key focal point for questions from projects with the communications teams at our two parent companies: TotalEnergies and Corbion.
- You identify thought-leadership speaking opportunities.
- You develop dynamic and engaging multi-channel content packages.
- You contribute to the development of the visual library (photo and video) through the management of visual assets relating to specific marketing campaigns and projects.
- You develop and roll out social and traditional media content strategies.
- You monitor the media, advise and develop messaging according to journalistic demands.
- You prepare reports, newsletters, correspondence or speaking points as necessary.
- You organise internal events to disseminate and promote company culture values and information sharing.
- Experience in a similar communications role for at least 3-8 years.
- Experience of managing full breadth of communications disciplines.
- Affinity with sustainability and sustainable value propositions.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience in, and affinity with a sustainability-focused company.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and perform cross-functional duties successfully.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Adaptable and (internal and external) customer oriented.
- Fluent in English – one extra language is considered a plus.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, and your location will be TotalEnergies Corbion head office in Gorinchem, The Netherlands. What makes TotalEnergies Corbion special is that we produce and market environmentally friendly, biobased, and biodegradable plastics that help to create a better and waste free society. Our company is made up of talented, dedicated people – people who share a purpose and a vision.
We offer you the chance to join a company with a:
- Culture to empower people and where your initiatives and ideas make a real difference
- International focus with truly diverse teams
- Friendly & informal culture in a demanding professional environment
In addition, we actively embrace diversity in how we work together and contribute toward our shared objectives and values. By joining TotalEnergies Corbion, you will become an employee in a company where you can feel pride in your achievements and develop your career with global prospects
Please apply by submitting your resumé and cover letter to Tessa Blok, HR Director (email@example.com)
For more information you can contact Francois de Bie, Senior Marketing Director (firstname.lastname@example.org )