Within our Marketing team we currently have an open vacancy:
Senior Product Market Manager
As Senior Product Market Manager you will focus on the management and development of our global product portfolio and all aspects around this. TotalEnegies Corbion's bioplastics are used in many market segments, including rigid food packaging, 3D printing, non-wovens, flexible packaging and durable goods. The role is a global role with a key focus on product line & portfolio management, project management and market management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand in detail key markets and applications for PLA and the technical, regulatory, certification and product packaging needs of PLA customers
- Develop and execute product strategies (portfolio management, pricing, positioning, new product development, market intelligence) in accordance with global and regional business strategies
- Develop capabilities in line with development needs such as an in depth understanding of the technical/regulatory/certification/packaging needs
- Manage the operational aspects within the relevant portfolio, including new product introductions, product changes, product rationalizations, product quality issue resolution and product related documentation.
- Lead and manage the execution of strategic projects via the stage gate process, including planning, budget and reporting to top management
- Identify sustainable market opportunities and develop new value propositions for PLA as project lead of key strategic projects
- Identify end-of-life options for PLA and develop and bring-to-market viable concepts
- Represent and connect the business with the internal organization: through interaction and collaboration with adjacent functional areas (sales, R&D, QA/QC, supply chain, operations) to ensure commitment from those functions to execute the defined PLA portfolio strategy
- Leverage knowledge and contacts available from our parent companies, Corbion and Total.
- University degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business administration and/or technical /polymer science/chemistry. Master’s degree - an advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience in plastics industry, marketing, product management, business support or application / business development.
- Good understanding of the main technical characteristics of plastics in various markets and applications and preferably knowledge of circular and sustainable value propositions.
- Thrives on a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, and a high level of integrity
- Ability to effectively network and function in a complex internal and external ecosystem of colleagues, stakeholders, and influencers
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits and your location will be TotalEnergies Corbion head office in Gorinchem, The Netherlands. What makes TotalEnergies Corbion special is that we produce and market environmentally friendly, biobased and biodegradable plastics that help to create a better and waste free society. Our company is made up of talented, dedicated people – people who share a purpose and a vision.
We offer you the chance to join a company with a:
- Culture to empower people and where your initiatives and ideas make a real difference
- International focus with truly diverse teams
- Friendly & informal culture in a demanding professional environment
In addition, we actively embrace diversity in how we work together and contribute toward our shared objectives and values. By joining TotalEnergies Corbion, you will become an employee in a company where you can feel pride in your achievements and develop your career with global prospects
Please apply by submitting your resumé and cover letter to Tessa Blok, HR Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information you can contact Francois de Bie, Senior Marketing Director (email@example.com )